Date(s) - 07/09/22 - 07/10/22
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
(Haddonfield, NJ)– After a three-year hiatus, Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival returns for its 28th year with more than 200 artists showcasing the best of fine art and craft from the region and beyond. This two-day outdoor festival, sponsored by Subaru, will be held Saturday, July 9 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday, July 10 from noon – 5 p.m. along Kings Highway between Washington Avenue and Haddon Avenue and along Tanner Street to Euclid Avenue and on Kings Court.
As always, a curated selection of artists and crafters will exhibit a wide range of work, including ceramics, glass, jewelry, wood, fiber, paper, drawings, paintings, photography, and wearable art. What is usually a busy main artery through the center of town is transformed into a festive corridor, alive with a panorama of artists’ tents, outdoor cafés, and more.
In addition to the fine artists and crafters, activities from sponsors and local businesses include:
- Adopt-a-Pet station with Misfit Angels in partnership with Subaru of Cherry Hill
- Haddonfield Farmer’s Market will be in Kings Court offering farm-fresh produce Saturday, July 9 from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Downtown Cookies® will host its inaugural “Cookie Bowl,” a family-friendly cookie-eating contest in front of the shop at 123 Kings Hwy E. on Saturday, July 9 at 1 p.m. Participants can sign up at the Downtown Cookies® website, or on the morning of the event between 9 and 11 a.m. Proceeds benefit Haddonfield Educational Trust.
- Kids’ activities, games, and balloons from Tilde’s Toy Box
- Play At Art “Sensory Safe Space” with arts and crafts
- Metalsmith demos by Evearts Jewelers and woodworking demos by Turner Wood Designs
- Kings Road Brewing Company will sell beer soap using four of their top-selling beers
This free event is easily accessible from area bridges or by taking the PATCO Speed Line to the heart of the shopping district. Parking in Haddonfield is also free during the two-day festival.
The festival is sponsored by Subaru of Cherry Hill, Audacy radio stations B101, 96.5 TDY, and BIG 98.1, and the Sun Newspaper Group / Newspaper Media Group.
Downtown Haddonfield is a charming, tree-lined business district in the heart of South Jersey’s densely populated affluent area. The New York Times named the certified historical district “the best collection of shops anywhere in the state.” Haddonfield is five minutes from Cherry Hill, twenty minutes from Center City Philadelphia, and within one hour of the Jersey Shore resorts, Princeton and Delaware.
Partnership for Haddonfield (PfH) is the management corporation for Haddonfield’s Business Improvement District. The mission of PfH is to provide leadership that produces the best downtown in the region by creating and promoting a superior business mix and enhancing the image of Haddonfield in the marketplace. PfH offers grant programs to attract distinctive retailers and fine-dining restaurants, sponsors business networking events, actively markets the downtown, and organizes special events. More information about PFH can be found at www.downtownhaddonfield.com.