Date(s) - 01/30/16
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Come learn about co-op membership and celebrate our studio expansion!
We just doubled the size of our studio to 3,000 SF, which allows us to add a select few members to our co-op. Stop by, have some refreshments, and meet the members. Find out what the tri state area’s premier members-only photography co-operative studio is all about!
Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Oaklyn, NJ, only minutes from Philadelphia and Haddonfield, with ample free parking. A membership in the co-op includes:
• Access to 5 total shooting areas, including a boudoir themed area with king size sleigh bed
• A continuous lighting shooting room (with CFL daylight balanced lights)
• Use of professional strobes and soft boxes in the studio
• Interchangeable backdrop system along with various backdrops
• Professional hairstyling / makeup room
• Meeting area with couch, refrigerator, and Keurig beverage maker
The co-op studio is the perfect place to take your photography to the next level. The amenities allow you to expand your photography to professional status, without having the expense of renting your own studio. Our co-op is the best equipped, largest, and least expensive in the area.
• Membership is strictly limited to ensure everyone can enjoy the use of the studio
• Members are permitted responsible use of all equipment and lighting in the studio
• The studio is available for use by members every day from 8:00AM to 11:00PM
• All shooting areas are reserved via an online reservation system
• Members receive 8 hours of reservation time to use per month
• When a studio is not reserved, it is available for shared use by all as part of the membership
• Prospective members must be evaluated and approved by the membership committee
• Members must pass a background check and provide proof of personal liability insurance
• Membership is $150 per month, with a six month minimum membership
Save the date!